/ Export boards
Corkulous offers a plethora of ways to export data. Export types include, PDF, PNG, TXT, Board and ZIP.
- Expand the Document Menu: On all devices, located next to the document name, expand the document menu.
- Send a Copy: Tap the Send a Copy menu item to reveal all the chocies for selection.
- Choose a Region: A dialog will ask if you would like to export the entire board or the current window region. There is an option to give the board a transparent background.
- Save/Share: On macOS users will be prompted to save the file locally. On iPadOS/iOS users will be prompted to use the share dialog to choose a destination.
- PDF: Exporting to PDF is likely the most used option. When exporting to pdf link previews are clickable.
- PNG: Export the board as a PNG document. Choose a transparent background, which is useful for working with web content.
- TXT: Export all the text from the board to a text file.
- Board: Export a board in corkulous format to share with other users. Just drag and drop the board into the home view.
- ZIP: Extract the entire contents of a board into a zip file.
- Export Alternatives: See managing boards for other ways to export boards.